What is Coral Calcium?
Coral calcium is a form of calcium derived from coral reefs that form over thousands of years. Coral (which is made up of tiny animals related to jellyfish and sea anemones) forms a hard protective skeleton of calcium carbonate. When coral dies, new generations of coral grow on top of the calcium carbonate remains, eventually forming a coral reef. Coral calcium ingredient is harvested from coral in Okinawa, Japan
Why Coral Calcium?
Coral calcium is composed primarily of calcium carbonate with small amounts of magnesium and other trace minerals. Coral has a chemical structure that is very similar to the composition of human bone. Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
Koncal is naturally occurring calcium derived from coral reefs of Okinawa, Japan. It has a higher rate of absorption & is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. It is mild on the stomach compared to conventional calcium supplements. It contains calcium & magnesium in the ratio 2:1 along with 74 trace minerals in an ideal balance needed for the body.
Distinctly superior to conventional calcium
● Rapidly ionized within 15 minutes hence faster absorption for maximum bioavailability
● Prevents bone loss associated with estrogen loss
● Helps the formation of new bone structure in combination with hyaluronic acid
● Balances pH levels linked to conditions like arthritis, heart disease & diabetes
● Calcium deficiency
● Pregnancy and lactation
● Bone loss and non-vertebral fractures
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician
● Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18 years and persons under medical condition must consult a physician before using
● Do not exceed the recommended dose
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight