What is Coral Calcium?
Coral calcium is a form of calcium derived from coral reefs that form over thousands of years. Coral (which is made up of tiny animals related to jellyfish and sea anemones) forms a hard protective skeleton of calcium carbonate. When coral dies, new generations of coral grow on top of the calcium carbonate remains, eventually forming a coral reef. Coral calcium ingredient is harvested from coral in Okinawa, Japan
Why Coral Calcium with minerals?
Coral Calcium with minerals helps to support bones and teeth. It inhibits bone resorption and reduces the rate of bone loss and the risk of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. It helps in making the bones and teeth stronger, improving joint flexibility and mobility.
Why Koncal - CT?
It is coral calcium with an added advantage of Calcitriol (the active form of vitamin D) & other trace minerals like magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium & copper. Calcitriol enhances calcium absorption & decreases bone loss, trace minerals play a role in increasing bone synthesis. Thus Koncal-CT helps prevent fractures in old age & in post-menopausal women.
● It supports bones and teeth healthy
● Reduces the rate of bone loss and reduce the risk of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
● Improves joint and bones flexibility
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician
● Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18 years and persons under medical condition must consult a physician before using
● Do not exceed the recommended dose
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight