What is L-carnitine?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that transports fatty acids into your cells to be processed for energy. It is made by your body and also available as a supplement. Most of the L-carnitine found in muscles and a little is found in the liver and blood.
● It provides additional energy by converting fats into energy at the cellular level
● L-Carnitine has an essential role in transporting fat into mitochondria (the furnace of the cell)
● L-Carnitine has antioxidant and vasoactive (promotes dilation) effects which boost recovery after exercise
● It helps in enhancing the performance of the athletes
● Athletes can also rely not only on their carbohydrates but also on their body fat as fuel
● Powerful Fat Burner
● Boosts Recovery
● Post Workout
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician
● Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18 years and persons under medical condition must consult a physician before using
● Do not exceed the recommended dose
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight