What is Iron?
Iron is a mineral, and its main purpose is to carry oxygen in the hemoglobin of red blood cells throughout the body so cells can produce energy. Iron also helps remove carbon dioxide. When the body's iron stores become so low that not enough normal red blood cells can be made to carry oxygen efficiently, a condition known as iron deficiency anemia develops.
● The only iron brand with 100mg ferrous bisglycinate elemental iron in the Indian market.
● Exhibits 91% bioavailability i.e maximum iron reaches blood stream & is available for use.
● Compared to conventional iron, it gives the fastest rise in hemoglobin with least or no GIT side effects like nausea, vomiting, bloating.
● It also can be consumed with meals.
Indicated in :
● Iron Deficiency Anemia
● Pregnancy & Lactation
● Fatigue & Weakness
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 table spoon twice a day or as directed by the physician
● Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18 years and persons under medical condition must consult a physician before using
● Do not exceed the recommended dose
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight