What are Digestive Enzymes?
A digestive enzyme is a complex protein made by your body to help break down food into smaller molecules so they can be absorbed into your body. Most digestive enzymes are made by your pancreas, though a few are made by your mouth, stomach, and small intestine.
Why BBID (Digestive Enzymes)?
● Supplementing digestive enzymes
● Increases digestive power
● Helps incomplete absorption of nutrients
● Promotes the anti-microbial activity of the stomach
● Significant improvement in the frequency and severity of all symptoms of indigestion, bloating and flatulence.
Directions For Use:
Take 1-2 table spoon twice a day or as directed by the physician
● Pregnant or nursing women, children under the age of 18 years and persons under medical condition must consult a physician before using
● Do not exceed the recommended dose
● Keep out of the reach of children
● Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct sunlight